European joint master’s program in Biomedical Engineering (BME) in Armenia.
Two leading Armenian universities – Russian-Armenian University (RAU) and National Polytechnic University of Armenia (NPUA) provide students with a unique opportunity to obtain a highly attractive and demanded specialization in Biomedical Engineering.
The joint master’s program in “Biomedical Engineering”, which starts in September, 2015, has been developed with participation of leading BME experts from 7 EU countries (Greece, Belgium, Italy, Poland, Slovenia, Bulgaria and Romania) within frameworks of TEMPUS IV «Biomedical Engineering Education Tempus Initiative in Eastern Neighbouring Area» (BME-ENA) project, with support of Tempus Programme of the European Union.
Program will imply:
- Compliance with the European Higher Education Area principles and requirements,
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS),
- Comparable degrees based on two main cycles
- Mutual recognition and increased mobility for students and teaching staff
- Joint sertificate issuance from the Russian-Armenian University (RAU) and the National Polytechnic University of Armenia (NPUA)
- Lectures and trainings from by leading experts from European Universities
If you are interested in:
- Biomedical Data & Signal Processing
- Medical Imaging & Image Processing
- Biomaterials, Artificial Organs, Prostheses
- Biomedical Instrumentation & Sensors
- Information and Communication Technologies in Medicine and Healthcare
- Clinical Engineering
- Telemedicine & Telehealth Gene & Molecular Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Neural Networks
- Bionics, Biocybernetics, Robotics
- Nanotechnologies in Medicine
- Biomedical Statistics & Data Analysis